Accommodation Oban

News and Events

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wine Tasting Weekend!

In preparation for the new wine menus in the Barn Bar @Cologin we're planning a wine tasting weekend to select our favourites. Anyone who knows me will also know I don't need much encouragement to have a drink! However, the Ducan diet book has been sitting on my desk for the last two weeks as I am attempting to slim down in time for a good friend's wedding at the Isle of Eriska (low lucky is she) in December. Should I start the diet and rely on the feedback of others to chose the wines for the pub or should I give myself an excuse to put off doing the diet for another few weeks! No contest! I will drink the wines and sod the diet! (And don't worry Karen - I've already bought my dress and as long as I don't put any weight on I'm good to go!)